– Nudipyl is indicated in elderly patients with cerebral functional impairment such as loss of memory, lack of concentration or alertness and vertigo and patients suffering from myoclonus of cortical origin, irrespective of etiology.
– Treatment of ischemic stroke
– Treatment of patients with alcoholism
– Treatment of children with psychoorganic syndrome
– Treatment of cortical myoclonus, sicklemia
Warnings and cautions when taking drugs
Not exceeding 25°C, store in dry places, protected from light.
Dosage and Administration
– Usual dose: 30-60 mg/kg/day in 2 or 3-4 divided doses.
– Prolong therapy of psychoorganic syndrome in elderly patients: 4,8 g daily for several weeks, then 1,2-2,4 g daily.
– Chronic alcoholism: 12g daily in the period of manifestation of abstinence syndrome, maintaining dose is 2,4 g
– Cortical myoclonia: initial dose 7,2 g daily, increase up to 4,8 g every 3-4 days up to 24 g daily.