Each vial contains:
Glutathione …………………………200 mg
Each ampoule contains:
Distilled Water for injection……………………4 ml
Lyophilized powder for injection
Box of 1 vial + 1 ampoule
GLUTAONE 200 is used to support the deficiency diseases Glutathion:
– Improved hemodynamic parameters of the circulatory system of large and small, to help prolong walking distance did not feel pain in patients with lower extremity arterial occlusion.
– Improved response to vasoactive coronary vasodilators such as acetylcholine, nitroglycerin in patients with risk factors for coronary artery disease.
– Improvement of anemia in dialysis patients with chronic renal failure.
Store in dry places, protected from light, not exceeding 30ºC
1.1. Support reduces neurological toxicity of radiotherapy and chemical treatment of cancer:
+ Slow intravenous infusion glutathione immediately prior to radiation therapy 15 minutes: 1200 mg dosage.
+ Slow intravenous infusion glutathione in 15 minutes prior chemotherapy regimen of chemical (cisplatin, cyclophosphamide, oxaplatin, 5-fluorouracil, carboplatin): Dosage 1500 mg – 2400 mg. Repeat dose of 900 mg – 1200 mg after day 2 and 5 of treatment. Can be repeated weekly doses of 1200 mg.
1.2. Support for the treatment of mercury poisoning: Coordinate treatment of mercury poisoning specificity as 2.3 – dimercaptopropan – 1-sulfonate and meso – 1,3 – dimercaptosuccinic acid with vitamin C infusion and high-dose glutathione reduce mercury levels in the blood. Dosage levels during 1200 – 1800 mg / day. Maintenance dose of 600 mg / day until recovery.
1.3. Assist in the treatment of alcoholic cirrhosis, cirrhosis, viral hepatitis B, C, D and fatty liver:
+ Support for treating alcoholic cirrhosis: Recommended dosage 600 mg – 1200 mg / day, by slow intravenous injection.
+ Support for treating cirrhosis, viral hepatitis B, C, D and fatty liver: 600 mg – 1200 mg / day, administered intravenously delayed until recovery.
1.4. Supportive treatment of diseases related to disorders of peripheral artery, coronary artery and hematologic disorders:
– Peripheral Vascular Disorders: 600 mg / time, 2 times / day, intravenously.
– Coronary heart disease: intravenous infusion of 1200 mg – 3000 mg or transfer directly into the left coronary artery 300 mg (50 mg – 2 mL / min).
– Dialysis patients with chronic renal failure: glutathione infusion 1200 mg / day end of each cycle of dialysis dose erythropoietin reduces to 50%.
1.5. Supportive treatment of subarachnoid bleeding: Slow Intravenous glutathione 600 mg immediately after surgery, repeat dose every 6 hours for about 14 days or more.
1.6. Support for the treatment of diabetes mellitus non-insulin dependent: 600 mg – 1200 mg / day, continuous slow intravenous injection in a week, then taking a week 2-3 times with 0.6 g.
1.7. Support for the treatment of acute pancreatitis: 600 mg – 1200 mg / day, by slow intravenous injection.
Support for the treatment of infertility in men: 600 mg -1200 mg / day, intramuscularly for 2 consecutive months.
Please read carefully the leaflet before using